Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Seriously??!!!?

For the last two months I have been working on one blog post.  I had this hook about how I had always wanted to be an archaeologist..... you know, digging up great finds.  And how I still get to realize this dream - I still get to dig.  But all it is, well, is dirt.

The whole post was about Lexiles, SRI (Scholastic Reading Inventory), CCSS, and the questionable connections and flimsy research between them.  I worked very hard on this post.  It had tons of charts, research citations..... it was pretty good if I do say so myself.  I had saved it and was waiting to post it.  I kept thinking it wasn't quite ready..... I needed to add a little bit more to make it just right.

About two weeks ago I logged in to add the finishing touches and finally post the blog entry.  When I logged in and took a look, over 75% of the post was GONE.  Vanished into cyberspace.  At first I didn't believe it.  I thought I needed to click somewhere, or maybe the scroll feature was malfunctioning.  But no, it was just GONE.

W.T.F.

I have been away from blogging for quite some time, and even when I was blogging, it wasn't all that often.  This kind of crap doesn't make it any easier.

Ugh.

I will try to get re-motivated.....

No comments:

Post a Comment