Monday, October 3, 2011

kjwbvlqouwrybdhnipwjen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how I feel right now.  Way too much going on and I have no clue how to put it into words.  The highlights:

1.  Mounds of data collection really can save your butt.  Or at least prove that yes, you are indeed doing your job despite the results of one test.
2.  American Teacher and The Inconvenient Truth Behind Waiting for Superman are the new must-see films about education.
3.  I will never be able to stop drinking Diet Coke.  Never, never, never.
4.  Kids + iPods = Engagement.  Time to make it meaningful.
5.  There are always people who do nothing and complain.  And there are always people that bust butt and pick up the slack.
6.  I still hate two things more than anything else: Lying and stealing.  And lying.  Did I mention lying?
7.  Change is inevitable.  But that doesn't mean I have to like it.
8.  I need to buy another Cootie game for my daughter.  She cannot bring herself to take the four apart from the game she has in order to play again.
9.  When in the hell did kindergarteners start having so much damned homework?
10.  The round file is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment